Author: Angelia Duenas
I have been making money online for years using the five reliable websites below to complete various easy tasks that anyone can complete, regardless of their education level.
As long as you can read, type, and use a computer, tablet, or a smartphone, you know how to make money online.
It may not happen overnight, but these are dependable and reliable websites or apps. I have been paid by them more than once, so I can vouch that they are legitimate ways to earn money online.
These websites and apps have lots of easy ways to earn money online in your pajamas.
I have been making money online for years using the five reliable websites below to complete various easy tasks that anyone can complete, regardless of their education level.
As long as you can read, type, and use a computer, tablet, or a smartphone, you know how to make money online.
It may not happen overnight, but these are dependable and reliable websites or apps. I have been paid by them more than once, so I can vouch that they are legitimate ways to earn money online.
These websites and apps have lots of easy ways to earn money online in your pajamas.
WEBSITES AND APPS TO EARN EASY CASH AND GIFT CARDS
1) Inbox Dollars - This website is completely legitimate, and I know this, because I have been paid by them four times.
In fact, when I first started earning money online from this website, they paid you with paper checks only.
As soon as your balance gets to $30, you can cash out in various ways such as a prepaid Visa, PayPal, and more. You even get a $5 signup bonus just to set up your new account.
In fact, when I first started earning money online from this website, they paid you with paper checks only.
As soon as your balance gets to $30, you can cash out in various ways such as a prepaid Visa, PayPal, and more. You even get a $5 signup bonus just to set up your new account.
You get paid for so many different simple tasks such as reading emails, taking surveys, searching the internet just like you would on Google, but you get paid for doing it), also watching videos, printing coupons for shopping (and you get ten cents in your account for each coupon you redeem at a store), shopping online and on Groupon through their website, reading emails, and signing up for special offers.
I have received at least 8 magazine subscriptions. and I got paid 50 cents for each one. I subscribed to quality magazines like Oprah, Cosmopolitan, Strategy + Business, and tons more.
The photo below shows just three of the many magazines I receive every month free that Inbox Dollars credits my account 50 cents per subscription, as long as it is a different magazine than the others for which I previously signed up.
The photo below shows just three of the many magazines I receive every month free that Inbox Dollars credits my account 50 cents per subscription, as long as it is a different magazine than the others for which I previously signed up.
| "5 Easy Ways to Earn Cash and Gift Cards Online" A Sample of the Free Magazines I Received from Inbox Dollars Offer |
You can get paid for playing video games, referring your friends to join, downloading apps or web newsletters. Basically, it's an easy way to earn money online.
I have reached my $30 payout amount since the screenshot you see above, so I cashed out and picked an Amazon gift card for my payout since I shop there all the time, but I could have got cash in my PayPal account, if I had chosen to do so.
As you can see in the picture below, they also have a very lucrative referral program. You will make commission off referrals as long as they actively* participate in Inbox Dollars.
I have reached my $30 payout amount since the screenshot you see above, so I cashed out and picked an Amazon gift card for my payout since I shop there all the time, but I could have got cash in my PayPal account, if I had chosen to do so.
As you can see in the picture below, they also have a very lucrative referral program. You will make commission off referrals as long as they actively* participate in Inbox Dollars.
2) SendEarnings - There is no app for this website, but you can get to it with your phone, laptop, or desktop on your browser. It is owned by the same people who own Inbox Dollars.
You get paid for participating in surveys, shopping online, using their website as the launch pad, watching videos, playing video games, performing web searches, printing and using coupons, participating in cash back offers, signing up for other money-making apps.
You will be earning easy money online for performing these tasks that any person could handle.
You can cash out at $30 like on Inbox Dollars. You can also earn money for referring your friends and family (see screenshot below). Enjoy this website which allows you to make easy money online.
You get paid for participating in surveys, shopping online, using their website as the launch pad, watching videos, playing video games, performing web searches, printing and using coupons, participating in cash back offers, signing up for other money-making apps.
You will be earning easy money online for performing these tasks that any person could handle.
You can cash out at $30 like on Inbox Dollars. You can also earn money for referring your friends and family (see screenshot below). Enjoy this website which allows you to make easy money online.
| "5 Easy Ways to Earn Cash and Gift Cards to Cool OnlineShops |
3) Shopkick - I think this is my absolute favorite app EVER!!!! It's an easy way to earn gift cards to very cool shops.
You earn your Shopkick points by just walking into different stores with your smartphone (make sure you open the app when you walk in the store, and turn on the location button from within the app).
You scan the UPC codes for certain products promoted by the app with your smartphone for my points.
If you want to buy the item, you'll get a whole lot more points for that. My points have built up in no time. I'm about to cash out for a $10 Amazon gift card.
See the screen shot below to get an idea of how many Shopkick points it will t.ake to get the same gift card. There are many other online vendors to choose from.
You earn your Shopkick points by just walking into different stores with your smartphone (make sure you open the app when you walk in the store, and turn on the location button from within the app).
You scan the UPC codes for certain products promoted by the app with your smartphone for my points.
If you want to buy the item, you'll get a whole lot more points for that. My points have built up in no time. I'm about to cash out for a $10 Amazon gift card.
See the screen shot below to get an idea of how many Shopkick points it will t.ake to get the same gift card. There are many other online vendors to choose from.
4) Checkout 51 - This website and app saves you money when shopping at stores. They offer rebates on tons of grocery and personal care products.
You select the items on their list that you need or want to purchase and each one has a set rebate amount.
Buy the items you picked, then upload a picture of the receipt. Within about 24 hours, your rebates are credited to your account.
You can cash out at $20.00. They will mail you a check. I have been paid by this app at least three times. See the photo of the last check I received this year from this app.
You select the items on their list that you need or want to purchase and each one has a set rebate amount.
Buy the items you picked, then upload a picture of the receipt. Within about 24 hours, your rebates are credited to your account.
You can cash out at $20.00. They will mail you a check. I have been paid by this app at least three times. See the photo of the last check I received this year from this app.
| "5 Easy Ways to Earn Cash and Gift Cards Online" My Latest Payout from Checkout 51 This is one of Many Payouts I Have Received |
5) Ebates - With the Ebates website or app, you shop online by going through the Ebates website or app to get to where you want to shop in order to earn rebates for every dollar you spend.
For the most part, your rebates will be for shopping online, but some rebates are for shopping at stores as well.
For the most part, your rebates will be for shopping online, but some rebates are for shopping at stores as well.
If you have at least $5.00 in your account at the end of each quarter, Ebates will mail you a check automatically. You don't have to request a payout.
I have been paid already once for the first quarter I was in the program. You can see proof of my first check below.
They also have a great paying affiliate program as well. You get $25 for each referral once they have spent $25 at the shop of their choosing on Ebates list of partners, which is a huge list and includes pretty much anyone online you would want to shop with.
Their $25 purchase must be made within 12 months of signing up. The $25 could easily be spent with one online shopping order.
I have been paid already once for the first quarter I was in the program. You can see proof of my first check below.
They also have a great paying affiliate program as well. You get $25 for each referral once they have spent $25 at the shop of their choosing on Ebates list of partners, which is a huge list and includes pretty much anyone online you would want to shop with.
Their $25 purchase must be made within 12 months of signing up. The $25 could easily be spent with one online shopping order.
Watch for double percentage rebate offers and other special offers on Ebates, where you can get higher than normal rebates. t
Try to do your shopping then. They do the double rebates almost all the time for various shops. It really helps build up your balance.
Try to do your shopping then. They do the double rebates almost all the time for various shops. It really helps build up your balance.
So, today I have presented you with five easy ways to make money online. You know for sure you will get paid because I already have. You see proof in the pictures throughout this post. Click on the links in blue throughout this post, and open your own accounts with these websites today. Begin your journey learning how to make easy money online.
* Actively Participating Referrals - Must not go 30 days without activity on their account, even if it's just doing a few internet searches on their website. You must stay active or risk losing your earnings in your account, and your referrals must stay active in order to stay your referrals.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links to certain companies which we represent, because we purchase products or services from them as well, and we believe in the quality of their products or services to be good for our loyal readers. If you click one of our affiliate links, we will make a small commission which helps keep this blog stay in business, so we can keep providing you with ways to make money online, so your support is appreciated. Please see our full Affiliate Disclosure on our page entitled "Privacy Policy, Disclosures, & Disclaimers".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please type your comments or questions here. I will reply if needed.